The International Cocoa Organization is pleased to announce that the greatly expanded and improved World Cocoa Directory is now available in printed and online editions.
The new edition of the Directory, last published in 2016, now contains over 4,500 entries, including 282 new entries and 1,216 amendments, to provide the most up-to-date guide to cocoa and chocolate companies and organizations worldwide.
Reflecting both the Organization’s comprehensive connections within the cocoa and chocolate industry, and a great deal of thorough research, the new Directory includes full contact details as well as indexes based on both geography and activity category for the thousands of organizations included.
Activity categories in this new edition include :
- Trade and Industry Associations, Government bodies and NGOs
- Associations of farmers, smallholders and cooperatives
- Carriers and Transport Lines, as well shipping brokers
- Certification bodies and suppliers of certified cocoa
- Chocolate manufacturers, chocolatiers and artisanal chocolate makers
- Chocolate and confectionery distributors and suppliers
- Exporters of raw and semi-finished cocoa from origin countries
- Fumigation, pesticides and fertiliser suppliers and services
- Trade and industry publications, consultants and other cocoa sector information resources
- Manufacturers and suppliers of cocoa processing and handling plant and machinery, including allied quality instrumentation, as well as manufacturers and suppliers of chocolate and confectionery production equipment
- Suppliers of industrial packaging, systems and components for cocoa beans, cocoa products and semi-processed chocolate, including bagging lines, sacks and container liners, as well as suppliers of retail packaging machinery and products
- Processors of cocoa beans into semi-finished products, suppliers of semi-finished products to industry, processors and suppliers of cocoa by-products and processors of semi-finished cocoa products into chocolate confectionery
- Cocoa research institutions, chocolate and cocoa museums and universities involved in cocoa research
- Superintendents of cocoa and quality inspection services
- Importers, traders and brokers of physical cocoa as well as futures brokers and traders, insurance companies and banks and law firms specialized in commodity and international trading
- Warehouse keepers, port authorities, port facilities suppliers, port operators, providers of dessicants and buyers of damaged cargoes
The printed edition of the World Cocoa Directory 2019/2020 is very easy to use, with a traditional alphabetical listing and two indexes (by country and by activity category) and as such is the ideal tool to facilitate contact business contacts and opportunities and present a fascinating 360 degree view of the world’s cocoa and chocolate industry. This version comes in a hand-bound, hard cover edition, with clear text on hard-wearing silk paper, and very much a luxury item at €390 per copy, which includes express courier charges worldwide
>>> Shop now
Generous discounts are given for multiple copy sales, and further details of these are available from Philippe Pestelle at the ICCO (email@example.com).