The Quarterly Bulletin of Cocoa Statistics provides reliable data and up-to-date analysis on the cocoa economy from 1960 onwards covering most cocoa producing and importing countries.
It is published in February, May, August and November, and contains the following:
- Review and developments in the world cocoa market
- Charts on cocoa bean production, grindings, stocks and prices of cocoa beans
- World production and grindings of cocoa beans by region and country
- ICCO composite cocoa bean prices in SDRs and US dollars
- Cocoa bean prices on the London and New York futures markets
- Trade in cocoa beans, cocoa products and chocolate by country of origin and destination of exports for major importing and exporting countries