Abidjan, 17 July 2021 – The International Cocoa Organization today releases the Cocoa Market Report for June 2021. The current report highlights the following insights:
- Prices of the front-month cocoa futures contract declined by 4% in London whilst in New York, a 3% plunge was
- Certified stocks in exchange licensed warehouses continued to increase in Europe and the United States.
- Compared to 2019/20, cocoa graded on the exchange since the start of 2020/21 went up by 15,110 tonnes from
104,270 tonnes in Europe and by 74,838 tonnes from 16,354 tonnes in the United States.
- Origin differentials further waned year-over-year in June on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Cocoa production in Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana is envisaged to reach unprecedent volumes.
You can download the complete report from our Statistics section