Abidjan, 15 April 2021 – The International Cocoa Organization today releases the Cocoa Market Report for March 2021. The current report highlights the following key facts:
- Front-month cocoa contract prices in London and New York plunged by 13% and 14% respectively.
- European certified stocks increased by 21% while a 31% rise was recorded in certified stocks in the United States, thanks to gradings that occurred during March on the Exchange.
- Over 52,000 tonnes of cocoa beans were tendered against the March 2021 contract in Europe.
- Origin differentials showed signs of halting from pronounced drops on both sides of the Atlantic.
- 2020/21 crop sizes of Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana are currently higher year-on-year.
You can download the complete report from our Statistics section